Monday, December 8, 2008

Now I Have A Machinegun...

So...I've started on one more internet blog spot. One day I'm going to just break down and buy the old IXLA Webeasy program I used to have and make another damn website and add blog-like updates to it whenever I need to and just let people go there to read it. Maybe I can even find a way to have them respond to the blogs.

I've just got so many of these things now, due to friends and such being on them, that I can't even keep track of them unless I start writing them all down with login info and taping it to my wall behind my PC. Then again...that's how I remember bout everything these days.

Seriously, if I were to blog on each one of these things It'd be an all day job just to repeat the same blog on each.

Still, if I got something important to add here or maybe if I wanna make some sort of serialized story I'll probably be dropping it here.

That be it,
Dan of Podunkville FX

1 comment:

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

good luck with your new blog. thanks for stopping by my blog!